- The right to be informed about how we use your personal information
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you, including access to confirmation that your information is being processed
- The right to have your personal information changed if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can edit your personal information in your account.
- The right to request that we delete or remove your personal information and/or prevent us from processing your personal information, in certain circumstances
- The right to obtain and reuse the personal data we hold about you for your own purposes
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- The right to stop receiving any direct marketing messages or the processing of your data based on legitimate interests. You can unsubscribe from marketing emails and from other marketing messages at any time:
- In your account
- By clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any email
- By contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use your personal information
Personal information required to process your order
In order to process any order, we require your details including your name, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and email address. Your email address is required as a means of identification to allow you to access order placement area of the site and so that you can be updated with the progress of your order. Your phone number is only used to contact you if there is an issue with your order. All data is securely stored on our systems and is never distributed to any third parties. Failing to provide adequate personal information for us to process your order could result in the inability to fulfil your order. More information can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Couriers - We work with UK Mail and DPD Local and one day courier services to deliver your order to you
- Payment service providers - We work with PayPal and iZettle.
- Professional Service Providers - We work with marketing agencies, website hosts, software services and customer relationship management systems in order to help us run our business effectively.
Use of your personal information for marketing
We may use your email address and phone number to send you marketing emails or marketing SMS messages if you “opt in” to our email or SMS offers list when placing your order, or at a later point. We will only do this with your consent. Every marketing email or marketing SMS message we send contains an unsubscribe link allowing you to instantly remove you from future campaigns.
- To send you direct marketing communications which we think will be of interest to you
- To carry out analysis to optimise and improve our services and communications to benefit our customers
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To personalise the website to tailor our offering to you
- Suppressions – to ensure you no longer receive marketing communications if you have unsubscribed
Use of your personal information for decision making.
We may use your personal information to send you relevant marketing messaging (with your consent) and to predict your purchase behaviour or making product recommendations to you. This is to enable us to personalise your experience with us. This information includes and is not limited to:
- Customer type (Business, Group or Team, Charity, School or Individual), which we request from you at the checkout stage
- The purpose of your order, if you select to inform us at the checkout stage
- Your purchase history and basket items
- Your contact history with us
- Your payment information
- Your name and personal contact details
- Your device type or email client
How long we keep your personal information
We keep your personal information for as long as is needed to provide our service to you, or for as long as you have your account or in some cases to help us to train our internal teams to provide a better service to you.
Security of your information
No payment data (such as credit or debit card numbers) is stored on our systems. Entering of your personal data during the checkout process is protected by a PayPal SSL certificate. All personal data is handled with the upmost care and is never distributed to any third parties.